The lifting plate is used people whose car seat (e. g. MPV, SUV) is significantly higher than the wheelchair seat, or cannot move on the seat. The lifting mechanism can also be used when the user needs to get out of the seat or lift from the seat above. The lift of the plate is electrically operated and the plate can be slid out or lowered for easy handling and in the case of a driver entering the car who does not need it.
Technical Specifications and Benefits of our Electrical Transfer Plate
- Multi-purpose mechanism that can be used for multiple applications: lifting transfer plate, sit-to-stand aid (myopat).
- Load capacity up to 130 kg.
- The lifting mechanism attaches to the central body column, so it does not occupy the crew space.
- Depending on the purpose of the product, we produce a seat - a plate in several proven basic dimensions, or a special custom shape.
- Very small installation dimensions, especially small thickness.
- Two basic strokes - 20 cm and 42 cm - are available immediately. Another stroke can be made on request.
- The cover can be covered with leatherette or supplemented with a softened surface.
To get started, move the plate to the level of the wheelchair and move in it in the appropriate way. With one hand, you control the stroke with the push-button usually on the front of the plastic, making you partly secure and the other hand is free to maintain the necessary stability when lifting. After moving to the car seat, simply remove the board by tipping it up and pulling it out of the mechanism. To get out of the car perform the opposite way.