Search term must have more than 2 characters.
This hand control is being used especially in cars with automatic gearbox or clutch. It can be employed in cars with manual gearbox, where the clutch is replaced by electronic clutch adapter. The control lever is possible to assemble on the left or right side. Pushing the lever we are controlling the brake pedal. Pulling the lever along the steering wheel below we are controlling the accelerator. Eventually accelerator lever can be installed on the left side separately. MERO 2 is used together with an electronic ringlet on the steering wheel too.
- Mechanical control = reliability.
- Control lever on the left or right side.
- MERO 2 system is practicable for clutch control or brake control sepatately.
- Right side hand control includes brake arrest standardly (on the left side it is not necessary).
- Option of bigger arrest brake button.
- Certification for more than 300 types of cars.